Thursday, November 20, 2014

Chapter 58 – Top 3 MUST-EAT food when you dine at Hai Jing Seafood@Klang


It’s better late than never! This rings absolutely true when I found out the existence of Hai Jing Seafood Klang – I have shared the same state with this restaurant for more than 2 decades and it never come across my mind to try the food there.

This year, my brother took all of us to try the food there. He actually went there before with his colleagues and he applauded some of their unique dishes which I never came across all these while.

Call me “jakun” or what not, these 3 are the MUST-EAT food when you are there:

1.    Fried MiHun with bitter gourd
Bear in mind that I dislike bitter gourd however, credit must be given to this dish. It is not bitter after all and the mihun itself is so heavenly filled with great “wok hei” taste. It’s not that oily which fits the palates of people from all ages especially the mature generation.
2.    Shark Fish Curry
This is a heavenly dish I must say. Look at the photo itself. The gravy is so thick in texture, the smell lingers our taste buds as the dish was brought to our table and best of all, the chef is so generous with the greenies, giving it a healthy balanced diet of protein, fibre and carbohydrates.
3.    Coconut wine chicken
For the first look, I thought it is the usual dish where my mum knows how to cook it le. That’s why people say that do not judge a book by its cover! When I took a sip of the broth, I was amazingly surprised with the coconut taste. I asked my brother and he stated “of course la since this dish is called coconut wine chicken” – not sure whether you are familiar with the coconut wine that is pretty popular in Telok Gong, Klang, this is the taste that I reap of when I tasted the chicken. I wonder whether they use the same supplier..Haha..

Fret not as you will not be drunk though you finish up the whole broth unless…unless you order twice of the same dish.

All in all, it is pretty a conducive eating environment for family – best to sit on the ground floor as sometimes, people who tend to drink alcohol will opt for tables on the first floor. Price is pretty reasonable where we had all these three dishes in less than RM 60.00. Can’t really remember the exact price since it was a while back ago.

Hai Jing Seafood Restaurant is located at: 2, Jalan Goh Hock Huat, 41400 Klang, Selangor. You can make your reservation via 019 – 314 0999 / 03 – 3359 1332 to avoid the hassle of waiting for your table especially during the peak period.

Regards,
Foodiestravel


No comments:

Post a Comment