Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Chapter 131 - Lim Fried Chicken (LFC), SS2

Started in 2008, Mr Lim began his business as a stall in Wong Soon Kee Kopitiam in Subang Jaya. From the review and articles about Mr Lim, the queue for his fried chicken was always long. People did not mind having to queue, just for the fried chicken.
Lately,  I thought of having something simple for dinner instead of having Chinese dishes or going to the nearest Mamak stall so, I decided to go to Lim Fried Chicken at SS2 (the only branch that I know before I start googling). We were there at 7pm yet the place had filled up; only one table left outside of the restaurant.  
Chee Cheong Fun + LFC Drumstick (RM 11.00)
The chicken was huge, crispy and juicy! I was feeling like a child at that time, happily clapping my hands when I got a drumstick on my own. I enjoyed eating every bite of it and literally, I craved for more.
Rice + Curry Mutton + Vegetables (RM 9.00)
I must say that the presentation of this dish was not attractive; just check the above photo. The mutton was good but there were bones in between; something that I did not fancy about. I still prefer having curry mutton in Mamak stall.

Again, that couldn't beat the joy of having a LFC Drumstick. Hence, bestie made another order of LFC Drumstick. 
LFC Drumstick (RM 7.50)
While bestie started to enjoy his drumstick, he noticed that there were some uncooked parts hence, the waiter took it back and replaced us with another one. So ya, if you happen to eat it and it is not cooked, you can simply raise your hands and ask for replacement.

Besides that, there are other Lim signature dishes where you can opt such as sambal sotong, curry chicken, long beans and etc.

All in all, it is a simple dinner where at times, we just do not want to think the hardest question in the world "Where to eat": - just drive around, put on your adventurous hat and pick something that you like. After all, life has so much things to offer and you will be surprised that simple things like this can bring you happiness.

Ambient       : 2.5/5
Price           : Slightly higher as a drumstick costs RM 7.50
Food           : Pork free
Service       : Ok


Lim Fried Chicken (LFC),
No.46, Jalan SS2/24, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Opening hour: 10.30am to 10pm


Regards,
Foodiestravel

No comments:

Post a Comment