Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Chapter 130 - Arts & Light - An Interactive Pop-Up Experience

Seeing a number of coverage regarding this event plus the constant billboard exposure along Federal Highway, I tagged my bestie along to find out more about this event. I registered two days in advance to secure the tickets before attending to it.

Was kind of excited to go to this event but somehow, it was raining that day. Certainly, it was kind of troublesome for us and we were not able to enjoy to the maximum especially when we had to miss a lot of Instagram-worthy photos.
#icantbelieveiamsoneartoyou #youaresosoftyetshinesobrightly 
This is actually the last room that I stepped into but I couldn't really remember the name. All the names reflect the project names of Mah Sing from Centura, Vertica to etc. 

All we did was just visiting the indoor area where we had a queue for it. Somehow, we see the similarity between the trends today in terms of marketing. In the property arena, EcoWorld is the champion to set the benchmark where the sales gallery of the new projects become a destination for many regardless you are parents for 3 kids, married couples, youths and etc - it is the place where anyone can just do anything there even by taking photos only. Now, Mah Sing is also riding on this platform where it organizes this event.

An individual like me who visited this event was given enough exposure on the list of projects offered by Mah Sing and doubtless to say, it managed to lead us to consider.

As of now, I reckon that you can probably visit this place as this can serve as a platform for you to reconnect with your loved ones. Even though you may not have the intention to buy the property, but hey, it's free admission so no harm to visit there and at the same time, taking plenty of nice photos.

Like myself, I enjoyed taking some photos, trying to have some practical thoughts in mind and considering on how to organize a better event the next one.
A room where the child inside me is awaken.
From tapping the balls and getting the balls colour changed to rolling the balls around with lots of active kids laughing out loud.
When you find that it is nice hanging on the ceiling, you decided to climb up the stairs and touch it.
#iamoncloudnine
Telling myself that I am not fat, I squeezed between the inflatable balls and took a photo with it. An evidence to show that I did it :) #iamstilllivinginmyownworld #plantodietreallyfailla
This time, I  saw Mars, Venus, Jupiter and Pluto. Oh ya, I saw some stars too.
When comes to outdoor, this is actually a very nice place to take photo. Unfortunately, it was raining that I couldn't take any shots there. When dusk approaches, this area will lit up.

All in all, I would say that this is another good place for one to explore, just for a different experience rather than always visiting to the malls (even though Christmas is around the corner, yay!)

Arts & Lights - An interactive Pop-Up Experience
Icon City PJ,
No.1, Jalan SS 8/2, Sungai Way,
47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Only open from 12pm to 9pm on Saturdays and Sundays (from 19 Nov 2017 - 24 Dec 2017)

Get your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/arts-and-lights-an-interactive-pop-up-experience-tickets-38757933021

Regards,
Foodiestravel

No comments:

Post a Comment