Monday, November 30, 2015

Chapter 80 – Date at Nadeje, Sunway Giza, Kota Damansara

After working tirelessly on an assignment, hunger kicked in. Bestie, being the lovely bestie, tagged me to have a proper dinner as well as dessert. Off we went to Kota Damansara where it is known with a number of good food.

We had the char kueh teow as well as a plate of fried rice in one of the Chinese stalls. They are delicious despite that they are slightly oily. Oh well, good food are usually oily, just like fast food. Once we were done with our dinner, we went to Nadeje, Sunway Giza which is just a distance away.

Lady luck was not with us as there were only 4 types of cakes for us to choose from. My favorite, Tiramisu, was not available yet, we refused to leave the outlet, leaving our tummy empty since a proper meal must conclude with dessert J

So, we ordered 4 slices of the cakes while killing our time at the first floor, playing our favorite game on our devices and at the same time, catching up with one another on work, family, personal matter and many more.
 Original Slice – RM 12.60
You will never go wrong with the original flavor as it is the safest bet to go at all time. Neither sweet nor creamy, we somehow love this flavor compared to the rest.

Royal Milk Tea – RM 12.60
This cake tastes as if you are having a cup of Teh Tarik. Initially, it was a bit hard for us to accept it but once the taste conquered our mouth, we went with the flow. Something unique and special but I did not fancy it much.

Chocolate Slice – RM 12.60
Not sure whether is it me, the one who feel it but I feel the taste of the chocolate slice seems rather weird. Hahaha. Probably, it is just not my cup of tea, I guess.

Strawberry Slice – RM 12.60
Besides original flavor, my second best option for that day was the strawberry slice. The strawberries are fresh and sweet in taste – complementing with the cake, it gives a refreshing taste not only to the mouth and taste buds but also, to the individual himself/herself (after gulping 3 different cakes).

Oh ya, I have my new spectacles. Do I look good in it? Hahaha.


Regards,

Foodiestravel

No comments:

Post a Comment