Monday, March 9, 2015

Chapter 65 – FOOD hunt in PETALING JAYA, PASAR??

Oh no..Apology for putting my blog aside for about a month plus. Happy Belated Chinese New Year! Hope that I was not too late to say so. Nonetheless, I had a great February month; a tiring month yet it was filled with happiness, excitement and laughter. Managed to catch up with most of my friends, be it Leos, St Johns or MGS-ians.

While I had a busy month, my food hunting did not stop. In fact, when I was told by my bestie that our dinner would be at Pasar, Petaling Jaya, I was like…”Are you kidding me?” My next response was “Okay then”, knowing that bestie could mean somewhere else..It could be a place that is near pasar, I assume..

So, we happily drove to the Pasar and parked our car. There, he was asking around where was the food court of the Pasar Besar. I was a bit blur but I did join in the food hunt, searching every corner to look for the entrance of the Pasar Besar.

Alas, we found and yes, we had our dinner at Pasar Besar Food Court! In that food court, there are a number of stalls where one can simply order, be it Chinese food, Malay food or Indian food. We walked one round and then decided to pick a few dishes where the stalls have been there since 1960s.

Woah-la!!! I can’t believe that there are real good food in the Pasar Besar. Ho-Chak!!!








The food price varies depending on what you order. I would say that the price is rather reasonable where a plate of fried noodle simply cost about RM 5 – 7.

Regards,

Foodiestravel

No comments:

Post a Comment