Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Chapter 40 – Seafood @ Soon Kee Seafood Restaurant (Klang Branch)

I never knew of this place but once I found out about this place, I must say that it is a great place to dine in. Suitable for couple and family diners, Soon Kea Seafood Restaurant serves a wide array of dishes, ranging from fish, seafood, chicken, to meat and soup. Of course, diners can choose for their favourite dishes to be dished up based on their preferences.

Since it was our first time there, I got the lady boss to suggest some good food. Honestly, I am really impressed with their services as well as their attentiveness in matching the right food based on customers’ preference.

1. Steamed Lala (RM 20.00)
Yum, Yum! The ginger-ish gravy is the one that always keep me hook up. The more ginger, the better it is. Of course, the lala must be fresh and big in size so that the “inner fluid” flows into the ginger-ish gravy, enriching the taste of Steamed Lala.
2. Marmite Baby Squid (RM20)
Hmm..I feel that this dish is lack of crispy-ness. I feel that the baby squid will taste better and crunchier if the chef could fry them a bit longer. Other than that, the dish is flavourful to get one’s appetite going.
3. Fried Pumpkin with Nestum (RM14)
Pumpkin is definitely not my thing; I would never see myself putting the pumpkin into my mouth but I am totally wrong. During our dinner, I couldn’t hold my temptation due to the savouring smell and taste hence, I took a bite of this dish. Surprisingly, it was really good.
4.  Stir-fry Greeny (RM12)
If I spelt it right, it is Choi Tam; with so much of flavourful dishes that we have, it is best to have a simple dish to clean our taste buds as well as enjoying the freshness of the vegetable. Sometimes, simplicity is always the best.
Overall, we are glad and pleased with our dining experience in Soon Kee Seafood Restaurant (Bukit Raja branch). Apparently, there are a few branches in Klang available in Taman Gembira, Setia Alam and many more. I have not tried other places but if you opt to try the abovementioned meals, you can visit Soon Kee Seafood Restaurant (Bukit Raja). It is best to make reservation first via 013 – 279 8555 to secure a table.

Regards,
Foodiestravel

No comments:

Post a Comment