Monday, April 21, 2014

Chapter 38 - The Artsphere @ Seri Kembangan

What to do in one of your weekends? You can drive to The Atmosphere at Seri Kembangan, Malaysia's most diverse collection of 3D mural, for numerous reasons and one of it is definitely to have a good photo shoot session as well as sharpen your photography skills. I trust many of you will agree with me that it is not easy to take a photo with 3D art especially when you want the images to appear real. 
Welcome to my mansion!!

In one of my weekends, I was so excited knowing that I would visit this place hence, I tagged my bestie along so that he could be my photographer. However, the weather was not siding us on that day as it poured heavily like cats and dogs. What made it worst was that lightning and thunder started accompanied the rain. It was certainly not a good day to take any photos but hey, I traveled from Klang to Seri Kembangan for this.
Stepping into a new world!

The place is really amazing with tons of 3D murals and I really enjoyed it so much! Curiosity overtook my rational mind and I literally walked from buildings to another and looked for more images. At some points, I had to forgo some photos opportunity considering that the rain refused to stop.

Anyway, it was a real fun day and thanks Bestie for the company! 

 Oh help!! Save that little girl.
I'll handle this! Quick, save the girl..
Wanna make a call?
RUNNNN before terrorists arrive!!!
 Stop fooling me...
Come, I'll play you a song today..
My best friend! Say HI!
Oh mummy..where are you??
AAAHHH!! Help me....
 Hey! Come down! Dont you dare to sneak in!
Wow!! Flying books..
Hey kids, take my balloons!

The Artsphere is located at 1 - 3, Jalan Prima Tropika Barat 2, Taman Prima Tropika, Seri Kembangan (Next to Giant Seri Kembangan). For more information, you can visit their Facebook page.

The admission is free! What's more when your weekends are now sorted too!

Also, it's time to say good night =)
Good night, people.

Regards,
Foodiestravel.

No comments:

Post a Comment