Thursday, February 20, 2014

Chapter 34 - Avillion Admiral Cove @ Port Dickson

Serene, calm and peace - these are the words that always bring one's soul to paradise. Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city by lying on a large, comfy bed while listening to the birds' chirping as well as receiving greetings from the bright sun are what we acknowledge of having a good life.
Despite Chinese New Year and Valentine Day, I managed to escape and hide myself in a prestigious waterfront hotel located at Port Dickson for 2 days. This hotel offers serene ambiance of marine and also, provides a perfect getaway in tranquility. While one can choose to stay either in Vista Wing or View Wing, I opted for Premier Room in Vista Wing since this room is designed with a modern and contemporary feel.

Indeed, I didn't do much there but I literally enjoyed the morning breeze and allowed my mind to stress-free. Such a relaxing life =).

A swimming pool that will not satisfy your fitness goal but it is definitely a pool that bonds you and your friends. 
Awww..How I wish to own one...
Greetings from Foodiestravel =)
After checking the facilities, it is time to head the room. As usual, you will have a TV and this square box always make me smile because I can watch my favorite movies/dramas at anytime.
Look at this! There is a water tap situated  in the room itself, and not in the toilet. This makes my life easier as I do not need to wash my cups in washroom but I can easily do so by moving my hands to the left.
Above all, what's most important is that I have the bed for myself and I can do my boxing stunt, kicking and even rolling without worrying that I would fall.

Nice experience indeed!

For more information, please visit Avillion Admiral Cove.

Signing off,
Shirley aka Suat Li
Foodiestravel

No comments:

Post a Comment