Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Chapter 33 - Experience Universal Studios Singapore

Welcome to Universal Studios Singapore

After speaking to my friends in Brew & Bread cafe in Kota Kemuning, my mind has soon reminisced the good times I had when I went to Universal Studios Singapore. The idea to visit Universal Studios Singapore reignites and I reckon that one must go into Universal Studios Singapore at least once to experience the magical of it.

Universal Studios Singapore is a theme park located within Resorts World Singapore on Sentosa Island, Singapore. Only in Universal Studios, I get to experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on the latest blockbuster films and television series.

There are seven zones in Universal Studios such as Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City where you have the opportunity to ride on the Transformers, Ancient Egypt where you will bum into mummies, Lost World where you will meet the extinct animals, Far Far Away where you will see the green monster and last but not least, the friendly Madagascar zone. In all these zones, you will get to experience all sorts of exciting games and entertainment that brings the silver screen to life.

I spent a whole day there in order for me to enjoy those rides plus, patiently waiting in the long queue. Indeed, I ended my day in Universal Studios Singapore by hopping on the Cyclone (blue) and Human (Red) Roller Coasters Ride - That would definitely be the first and the last time for me to sit on it. It was real scary and fast as my heart was beating rapidly during and even after the ride. 

Nonetheless, I never regretted visiting this place.

For those who have not been there before, it is better go early because one day is not enough to enjoy the whole park. What's more when the place is flooded with people from all over the world. So, visit Universal Studios Singapore if you have not been there but if you had, I believe you would agree with me. Enjoy!
Hello, Universal Studios!!!!

Welcome to Madagascar Zone!!

One of the rides in Madagascar zone!

This is so yummy!!! Thumbs up to the Turkey Leg - Right food to be eaten at the right time. Smells good and you will definitely crave for more after your first bite. At $10.90, the portion is quite big and you can easily share it with another person. I got my Turkey Leg at the Far Far Away Zone. I feel like having one right now =)

Hey, meet the Penguin!

Woah - la!!!

Meet the Shrek at Far Far Away Zone!


One of the rides in Ancient Egypt zone

Trust no explanation is needed here - Transformers!

We literally spent the whole day in Universal Studios Singapore and I must say that the night view was really breathtaking with the lights playing its role.

For one day pass, you can purchase the tickets as such: $74 for adults aged between 13 to 59, $54 for children aged between 4 to 12 and $36 for senior citizens aged 60 years old and above.

For two day pass, you can purchase the tickets as such: $118 for adults aged 13 to 59, $88 for children aged between 4 to 12 and $58 for senior citizens aged 60 years old and above.

No comments:

Post a Comment