Thursday, December 26, 2013

Chapter 31 - Coffee Roast Malaysia @ Sunway Pyramid

Hello everybahday!!! Time certainly flies especially when we are all in the festive mood. Even, my shopping mood has now turned on! I am getting more aggressive now to shop for Christmas presents and I always feel that it is so hard to decide what to get for another party.

I have been travelling to Mid Valley, hoping to get one item at least but unfortunately, with tons of promotions and discounts in every shop, I failed to get one. Even, when I headed to Sunway Pyramid, it occurred to me too. Probably, I am a bit "yim chim (cerewet) hence, I went to Jusco to look for that "mystery" item.

Even so, I came back home empty-handed. =( So, I decided to shop again in Sunway Pyramid and I still shopped with disappointment. Hence, I stopped by at Coffee Roast Malaysia to clear my mind by getting Green Tea Coolist and a Salted Caramel Cheese Cake.

Green Tea Coolist @ RM 13.00
The taste is very familiar and I can associate it with  Frappuccino in Starbucks - one thing that I really like about this drink is that it is really refreshing and it is not as sweet as the Green Tea Frappuccino in Starbucks. 
Salted Caramel Cheese Cake @ RM 13.00
To complement a green cup of tea, I ordered Salted Caramel Cheese Cake - look at the tempting nuts. In every bite, I could feel that the cheese melts on its own in my mouth. The taste of the cheese is really strong and I actually enjoy every single bit of it. It is very "thick" in taste and even, texture!

After having that, I was totally geared up and continued my shopping trail! And guess what - I managed to get at least 1 item in Sunway Pyramid! =) Hooray..

No comments:

Post a Comment