Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Chapter 13 - Cendol, Port Dickson

Who says Port Dickson is all about beach and resort? For a person like me who is a bit choosy when comes to food, cendol is never in my list. From young, I dislike eating cendol as I have the immediate thoughts that the soft, green jelly is quite gross when you put them in your mouth.

However, when I headed to Port Dickson, my friend suggested CENDOL. My first reaction was like "Can we have other food rather than cendol?" Sad to say, no one listened to me and I gave up by following them to this place called Rojak Cendol PD. Since the weather was quite hot on that day, we quickly ordered ourselves 2 bowls of cendol (even I don't like it, I still order..Haha..What to do, was too thirsty)

To my surprise, my first sip of Cendol  was indescribable. The experience is pretty much similar like fall in love at the first sight and I must say that Port Dickson Cendol really changed my mind. Then, I ordered another 2 cendol special while my bestie got himself a bowl of ABC special. We were drinking like nobody business while accompanied by a plate of rojak mee and RM 2 Indian kuih.

Nice Rojak Mee (I like its gravy)

The homemade Cendol
Not too sweet, not too soggy but it's just nice to freshen up especially under the hot climate

Ta - Da! Price listing is put up for everyone's perusal

Cendol Special
(I still prefer Cendol Pulut)
After all, simplicity is always the key to experience  best food in world ^^

Bestie's favourite (Indian kuih)

ABC Special
The color and presentation could easily tempt you to drink this.

Soon, we realized that we have been at this place for about an hour and it's time for us to bid farewell. If opportunity arises, I would like to go back to Port Dickson to have my beloved Cendol again. Haha.

Ps: Rojak Cendol PD is located at Post Dickson town and it is in front of Pizza Hut 

No comments:

Post a Comment