Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chapter 8 - Ben's

Ben's..Ben's..Ben's...The first time I had it was with my girlfriends in Publika. Courtesy of Mass Comm juniors (Charissa and Yee Mun), we had a very good dining experience and from there, I have been hinting my boyfie that we should go there.

Initially, we supposed to go in August, however..I gave the wrong direction and pointers which landed us to Ben's Independent Store, Bangsar Village Mall..haha..As our cravings towards Ben's was extremely high, we visited Ben's in Pavilion, KL recently.

Waited for about half an hour, we were brought to a 4-seat table. Ordering the Ben's House Salad as a starter, it came in a pretty good portion for both of us. This bowl of salad came with a variety of vegetables, from greenies to red and purple with a little of edamane, mix of 7 seeds and avocado. 
Ben's House Salad - RM 15.90


As I'm a cheese lover, Macaroni Cheese will always be my top option. Using 3 cheeses and complemented with smoked chicken, cheesy sausage, this melts my tongue and heart. Boyfie's fork was always at my main dish to have the bite of the macaroni cheese. Haha. This dish has a very strong cheese taste and smell. It's either you like it or you hate it..

Macaroni Cheese - RM 23.90

Heavily served with beef bacon and mushroom, boyfie ordered this. However, I do not find any special about this dish as it is just a merely Spaghetti Carbonara. Probably because I'm very particular with spaghetti dishes especially the cream based.. Haha =)
Spaghetti Carbonara - RM 23.90

Having said that, we extended our order and get Peking Duck Roll. Served with a bowl of salad and 4 color chips, I must say that the chef has cleverly married the Western and Chinese dishes. The Peking Duck enveloped by a tortilla? Haha..

Peking Duck Roll - RM 23.90

All in all, we enjoyed the meal in Ben's. With the cosy ambience and decoration in Ben's,it put us in a deep relaxation mode while we enjoyed our dishes . I wish I have ordered their desserts but our tummy has reached to the maximum level. Haha.

Ben's,
Level 6, Pavilion KL, 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
Operation Hour: 10am to 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment