Monday, July 16, 2012

Chapter 5 - Classic Cheese Cake @ Botanic Cafe, Klang


Reward yourself with a slice of classic cheese cake is a wholesome experience, especially at your hectic, busy moments. I'm glad that my girlie came down all the way to Klang, from Puchong and we managed to grab a few minutes for a short catch up session.

Offering an extensive selection of Western and Asian picks, the dessert is not a miss thing when you come to Botanic Cafe. Located right opposite Jusco Bukit Tinggi, this place is always a hot spot especially for the youngsters.

It was the tea time when my girlie ( Evonne ) and I headed to Botanic Cafe. Both of us ordered a cup of drink and the cheese cake tempted us badly.

Classic Cheese Cake @ RM 7.50

Presentation was good as shown in the photo. Taste wise...Hmmm..Being a cheese person, I love food with heavy cheesy taste and smell. Somehow, this cake serves a balance of cheese and flour ( not heavy smell and taste) which caters for anyone and everyone to accept it. A layer of caramel as the topping blends well with the moisture of the cheesecake. Among all, I love the crunch base. It is soft and yet, you can feel the taste and texture of it. All in all, I would give 6 out of 10.

I complemented my tea time with a glass of green apple pearl milk tea (RM 6.00). Simple hangout but great catch up, all in Botanic Cafe, Klang.

No comments:

Post a Comment