Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chapter 4 - World's First 8 Flavours of Xiao Long Bao

Have you tried the World's First Eight Flavours of Xiao Long Bao in Paradise Dynasty, Paradigm Mall? Despite the "magic" on Paradigm Mall, I brought my parents and sister over to dine in the Paradise Dynasty. I believe the Xiao Long Bao deserves to be credited in one post, hence I will be sharing the rest of the cuisine in my later post.

Unlike other Chinese restaurants, Paradise Dynasty is famously known with its eight flavours of Xiao Long Bao. As a start, you can try any of your prefered xiao long bao so long you do not take the red one.

White (Original) - Filled with hot broth and there is nothing much to shout as other places do serve original too.
Green (Ginseng) - Had this the first round and the meat is heavily soaked in ginseng taste and smell.
Yellow (Cheese) - I'm a cheese person and I'm so surprised with a great blend of Chinese "mini bao"soaking in the cheese broth. Taste wise is just average for me as I have higher expectations for cheese =)
Orange (Crab Roe) - My dad loves it! Color is tempting enough to get one to try it.
Light Brown (Foie Gras) - One of my favourite is foie gras. The taste is just indescribable.Hmm...
Black (Truffle) - I love this the most! Not many people know what is truffle and they mistaken it as a mushroom. To those who have expensive taste buds, you will certainly love this - just like I do.
Garlic -Are you a garlic person? Rest assured, the garlic taste is acceptable to everyone.
Red (Sze Chuan) - Recommended to take this at last. For those who loves spicy food, challenge yourself and try this as the Sze Chuan xiao long bao will slowly numb your taste buds.

Tempted to have one of these? Just hop into Paradise Dynasty which is located at 1F - 5, Paradigm Shopping Mall, Kelana Jaya, Selangor. See you there!

2 comments:

  1. the foie gras sounds bit..hmm does it taste weird ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I find it unique and I feel you can opt to try this. To me, it tastes good. Why don't you have a try on this?

    ReplyDelete