Monday, May 8, 2017

Chapter 115 - Organic retreat @ Titi Eco Farm, Negeri Sembilan #organicmeals

I was pretty bogged down with work and I couldn't be more than grateful when we were given a day off in conjunction with Labour Day. That was a pretty good reason for a short yet simple getaway. 
I get to be a farmer for a day! Not an easy work and it was so hot! 

An ideal retreat getaway to Titi Eco Farm, Negeri Sembilan is all that I could ask for. Within an hour and 45 minutes of drive, you will whisk away from major cities; this experience has been enriched further as Titi Eco Farm is located about 1,000 feet above sea level, giving a fresher and cooler air where you will be surrounded by beautiful landscapes of greenery and mountain. 

Titi Eco Farm is an ideal destination for those who are seeking for organic meals, wanting to know more about organic vegetables farm besides unwinding yourself.

I'm not going to bore you with my story here but do browse through the photos to see what you can expect when you are in Titi Eco Farm. I strongly recommend one to at least visit this place and stay a night there. Imagine the breathtaking scenery when you wake up in the morning, breathing in the cool and fresh air.
 Semi-D Chalet
This was where I stayed where it comes with a balcony. It is quieter in a way too. Fret not on mosquitoes since the room is covered with mosquito net but don't expect to have an air-conditioner in the room because there isn't one except for a wall fan and a bathroom. 
 A selfie is a must especially when it's your first time there! :)
 Saw my name? Haha! I was so proud to see my name on the table which means that this table was reserved for us and nobody can sit on it.
 After we had checked in, we were guided to make our own bread using the ingredients which they had provided namely flour, yeast, sugar, coconut oil and salt. That's it to make a bread.
 Before the dinner was served, we had a tour on our own. And look at this...such an amazing view.
Dinner was served! Thank God I chose non-vegetarian meal otherwise, I had no idea what to eat with so much of greenery served on our table.
 After dinner, we were ushered to join a health talk, shared by the founder himself on the journey of this organic farm. Halfway through, I found myself hallucinating, craving for my bed as I badly wanted to sleep whereas boyfie was so "semangat" to listen to his talk.
Sunrise!
We had the above for breakfast. #thatswhenimissmynasilemak
Remember that we made our own bread a day before that? So, this was the result! Haha. Presentation wise did not look good but hey, this was our first time making bread. Bagilah credit.
 And after that, we were all ready for farm tour.
Look at the amount of vege which we had collected :)
Black sesame seed
Australian durian
Buddha tree
After the tour, we had our last organic meal and somehow, this was rather disappointing especially the fish and chicken. It was the time when I felt the vegetables tasted so much better than anything else.
 Last but not least, before we bid farewell to Titi Eco Farm, we had a cup of organic coffee. You have to pay for this. RM 10.00. So good.

Overall, I must say that it was definitely a rewarding experience albeit the fact that I complained quite a bit because there were so many type(s) of insects like bugs around you. I never thought that I would enjoy staying there but certainly, it gave me a different view about life. #lifeisshort #sowemustenjoytothemax

Price wise, it goes by headcount and type(s) of accommodation. Like myself, we paid RM 290 per person for a night stay in Semi-D chalet during a weekend.

Next up, where should I head to? #organicfarm #yesorno

Titi Eco Farm,
Lot 1706, 1708, 1203, 1349, 1916, Sungai Rota, 71650 Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
Tel : 03 - 7874 8122
http://www.titieco.com.my/

Regards,
Foodiestravel

No comments:

Post a Comment