Monday, August 17, 2015

Chapter 73 - Weekend treat with Domino's Pizza

Sometimes, it was good to just stay at home and gave yourself a good treat by not doing anything. 

Last weekend or precisely on Saturday itself, I did not feel like doing anything especially when I just attended a Raya event and had a quick shopping in Mid Valley. Got myself a few things and soon, Bruno Mars' song "The Lazy Song" hooked me up. At that moment, I just wanted to sit on the couch and feast my eyes with some variety shows. Certainly, Running Man was on my list!

Feeling a bit guilty after that for not doing much in several hours, I did a quick workout which lasted for about 20 minutes only - hahaha! And then, I was back to my variety show.

Most importantly, what I truly enjoyed was dining my favorite pizza while my eyes were "attached" to the computer. As always, service was fast and the pizza arrived at my doorstep within 30 minutes. 


Don't get me wrong here! I am not a big eater who can eat up the whole 2 regular pizzas plus a box of onion ring. Definitely, I had my bestie with me at that time who joined me for this dinner treat. And somehow, the pizzas tasted really, really good. Guess I was hungry at that hour.

Scrumptious and delicious onion rings! Can I have more?

Aloha Chicken Pizza 

Tuna Temptation Pizza

All in all, it just cost about RM 36.50 for 2 pax. 

Life is indeed beautiful yet simple. When we keep running to meet our needs and wants in life, we tend to overlook a lot of beautiful things, be it the laughter shared among our loved ones, the time spent together and the memories that created in that particular moment. Due to prioritizing our needs and wants so badly, we tend to "weigh" certain things too much.

So, it is best to sometimes sit back and relax, reflecting every single journey that you have braved through all these while. Give yourself a pat for running so far till where you are today and there's much more in life for you to explore, discover and experience. Hence, pamper yourself like a king or queen during the weekend especially when you are off from work =).

Regards,
Foodiestravel 

No comments:

Post a Comment