Monday, September 8, 2014

Chapter 50 – Burgertory @ SS15


My Facebook has been frequently bombarded by the sponsored ad of Burgertory and I must admit that the posted photo looks really appealing – the thought of visiting Burgertory had finally come true when my bestie dated me out for a dinner in one of the weekdays.

Initially, I thought that Burgertory is located at Petaling Jaya but then, I found out I was wrong when Waze took me to Subang Jaya. I couldn’t find the place – I parked quite far and I had to ask people around there on where is the exact location of Burgertory.

Fast forward a little, I managed to locate the place and make my way to the shop. A very nice ambience and at least, it is a clean place to dine it. Upon sitting down, the waiter shared their menu with us – I didn’t have any tough time to choose because I usually opt for chicken burger while bestie regularly go with beef burger.

To determine a good burger, one must try their beef patty – that’s what I always pledge to. I have been trying burgers at quite a number of places, be it Burger Bakar at Puchong, Burgerlab, Burgerland or Ramli’s burgers where you can easily get it along the street road, beef patty will make the right justification on the overall quality of their output. After all, chicken patty is usually grilled or fried – that’s about it whereas some places will make their own beef patty using a perfect mixture of ingredients and seasoning.

Aloha – RM 13.90

I ordered Aloha burger in which it contains a piece of grilled chicken breast, cheddar cheese, grilled pineapple, caramelized onion and last not but least, a sunny side up (means egg). Of course, my burger is topped up with their own Fry sauce. I was not really fascinated about my burger unfortunately.

Italian (combo) – RM 23.90

Bestie, on the other hand, ordered the Italian which has a grilled beef patty, cheddar cheese, caramelized onion, sunny side up egg), and a caramelized onion. His burger was enveloped with salsa and Caesar dressing in which bestie gave a thumb up for this burger. After having his tummy entertained with Italian burger, he thought of giving a try at their most simple burger which is Whatever w Beef (RM 9.90). It only has a grilled beef patty, cheddar cheese and fry sauce.

At the end of the day, he concluded that the beef patty tasted pretty similar regardless which burger you opted for as the side ingredients varied only.

Burger Factory or known as Burgertory is situated at A13, Jalan SS15/4D, 47500 Subang Jaya. Tel number is : 03 – 5612 9992


Regards,
Foodiestravel

No comments:

Post a Comment