Monday, July 2, 2012

Chapter 1 - Welcome to foodiestravel =)

I have been wanting to own a food and travel blog for quite some time. However, to get an auspicious, right name, it is not easy.. At first, I thought of putting my blog address as foodylicious.blogspot.com. Unfortunately, it is taken which leads me to rethink the whole new concept again.

Then, I thought of putting ilovefood.blogspot.com and yet, this is taken too. On July 2 2012, my mind came to an agreement of foodiestravel.blogspot.com and surprisingly, this is available. =)

Marks the new chapter of my life by becoming a part time blogger, I hope to introduce more good food and nice places to the readers. Malaysia is a food paradise and I believe we have more to explore. What else, when we travel to foreign countries? I'm getting so excited with all this new thingy and can't wait to share and experience the nice food from all over the places.

Should you have any to share, please do not hesitate to email me.
Stay tune for my post soon! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment