Thursday, April 11, 2019

Chapter 163 - Paul Depuis 1889 (Pavilion) & Selfie Museum (Fahrenheit88)

Anyone here? I can’t believe that I have stopped writing for more than a month now despite that I have written so many press releases and articles in the past few weeks. Anyway, what urges me to pen this down before I forget is my recent experience in Kuala Lumpur, putting on my tourist cap and strolling the city on a Sunday.
Where I tried to become a mermaid too :)

1.    Paul Depuis 1889, Pavilion

Started off the day by having brunch in Paul Depuis 1889 in Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur. The name itself has pretty much sparked our curiosity to try what this restaurant has to offer. We were well seated amidst the patrons that made up by families, couples and friends. Cozy ambiance but lack of privacy; don’t even thought of gossiping if you are sitting right at the centre of the shopping mall, in an open concept.
Pizza Margherita (RM 19.00)
Surprise set (RM29.00)

2.    Selfie Museum, Fahrenheit88

Have you heard of Selfie Museum? I have never come across this until my friend shared it with me. Perhaps, Samsung users will know this well. Located at Level 2, all Samsung smartphone users can redeem two tickets of Selfie Museum for free whereas non-Samsung users would have to pay an entrance fee of RM20.00. Thankfully, I have loyal Samsung friends which entitle me to walk in style, play like a kid and act like a model.

In fact, at the 3rd room, you can redeem a free Baskin Robbins ice-cream; just don’t expect a big tub ya.
Why do they look alike?

3.    Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, Pavilion

By the time when we “completed” our tour in Selfie Museum, our stomachs started to growl, asking for food. Without thinking much, we headed to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng as surprisingly, we miss the food there. I immediately ordered a plate of Smoked Duck Fried Rice plus a cup of Honey Lemon. It was such a heartwarming meal;  we then spent the  rest of the time catching up with one another.


It was a memorable day, spending time with friends whom we have not met for months. Sometimes, all you need is not a grand plan for activities and food but all you need is just the moment to craft the memories together. Indeed, I am glad that I managed to make time for them.


Paul Depuis 1889
Level 2, Lot 2.09.02/S2.09.02,
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur. 

Selfie Museum,
Unit 2.28-2.40, Level 2, Fahrenheit88,
No. 179, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur. 

Wong Kok Char Chan Teng,
Lot 1.107.00, Level 1, Pavilion Mall,
Lot 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.

Regards,
Foodiestravel

No comments:

Post a Comment