Thursday, February 28, 2019

Chapter 161 – Edo Ichi @ Bangsar South

I have been craving for Japanese cuisine for quite some time, particularly sushi. Sometimes, I have the urge to order a few plates of sushi, take it home and indulge them while watching my favorite variety show. BUT it’s merely a dream. As my dream have slowly faded as time goes by, Mr. Chee popped up with a question on our Valentine’s date. Immediately, I turned to him and suggested Japanese cuisine in no second. 
Which then led us to Edo Ichi at Bangsar South. There was a variety of dishes to choose from and I was knocked with more dilemmas. And guess what we order..
1.    Unagi Kabayaki Set (RM 37.80) 
Since Unagi is hard to get in Malaysia, Mr Chee ordered one. When it was served to our table, we were brought to a little disappointment with very few Unagi slices. Would be good if they could be slightly generous about it. Anyhow, the Unagi tasted really good; soft and fragrant. Or should I say nothing can go wrong with Unagi?

2.    Una Cheese Roll (RM 30.60)
Yay, I got my sushi answered! It was pretty in appearance. I carefully picked it up using a pair of chopsticks, dipped it into a pool of sauces and put it into my mouth. I took my sweet time to munch and chew it; and my satisfaction was immediately fulfilled. Complicated taste yet satisfying.

3.    A set of Salmon Teriyaki and Tori Niku Tama Ni (RM 21.90)
Ok, this is pretty normal; don’t order this if you want to eat like a Japanese. However, if you want something fast with a reasonable price, then this set could be good for you. I had it and ya, it’s a normal cuisine where you can get it at elsewhere too.

4.    Sashimi (ADD-ON RM 9.30)
This, this was so good!!! No words can describe this; just put it into your mouth and enjoy it. So fresh. 

For two people, our bill came up to RM 115.55 inclusive of 10% service charge and 6% service tax. 
Ambient: 4/5
Price: Slightly higher
Food: Japanese cuisine, pork-free
Service: 2.5/5
Verdict: Must-try

Edo Ichi Japanese Restaurant 
Unit G-4, Ground Floor,
Nexus, Bangsar South,
No.7, Jalan Kerinchi,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03 – 2242 2022
Business hours: 11.30am to 3.00pm; 6.00pm to 10.00pm
Regards,
Foodiestravel

No comments:

Post a Comment