Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Chapter 156 - #SHIRCOOKS

Hello blog! I have abandoned my blog for a month and I promise that I will never do it again *cross fingers*. The past month was quite busy for me as I travelled to a few places plus, my passion in cooking ignited pretty aggressively, leaving me to put my blog aside.

Anyway, before I start sharing more, let me pen down what are my cooking achievements thus far. Thankfully, I did not burn the kitchen during the process and overall, it was a fun experience especially when Mr Chee, family members and friends enjoyed them.
Ultimately, a big thank you to my buddy, Fiona, who guided me in this process particularly Devil Eggs and Spaghetti Aglio Olio. I’m still learning and improvising it from time to time but ya, her tips and guidance have helped me a lot.

1.    Devil Eggs
It becomes my signature food now. Looks easy but the process can be quite taxing. Nonetheless, when you have a bite of these Devil Eggs, you know that it’s worth it after all! 

2.    Spaghetti Aglio Olio
It failed tremendously when I cooked it for the first time. Instead of Spaghetti Aglio Olio, it became Chow Mien. Once the right guidance was given, I managed to somewhat cook it and voila, presenting Spaghetti Aglio Olio (with some cheddar bites)

3.    Lemon Mojito (+ Bacardi for cocktail)
Had the opportunity to do this drink when my family members came over to my place in one of the weekends.  I was over the moon to prepare some special drinks for them and decided to crush some ice and mix a few liquids into one jug. Added Bacardi too and then, you notice that one glass was simply not enough.

4.    Korean Pancake
For those who follows my blog, you would know that I went for a cooking class during my Busan trip (besides reminiscing the movie of Train to Busan). Just use basic ingredients like carrot, zucchini, flour and yellow onion, and there you go, a good snack for tea time.

5.    Korean Jiggae (Stir-Fry Glass Noodle)
Never would I thought that I would be able to cook glass noodle. Again, the cooking class in Busan helps and this dish has never failed me.

More to come… 😊
Regards,
Foodiestravel 

No comments:

Post a Comment