Monday, January 11, 2016

Chapter 84 - Day 3 in London (Harry Potter's Studio, Madame Tussaud)

Second post for the New Year! Picking up from where I stopped in 2015, I would like to reminisce the moment I had again in London. Haha. Really fall in love with London now :) Wish I could make a trip down there again and cover places like Amsterdam and Scotland.

UK, wait for me ya...

Anyway, toast to the third day of my trip in London :) Instead of sight-seeing, we went to an edu-taining trip where we headed to Harry Potter's Studio, Arsenal Stadium and Madame Tussaud. Time was never enough for a person like me who loves to enjoy the pace of witnessing and experiencing all these attraction. 
Went to Arsenal stadium though I am not a football fan. Nonetheless, it was a good one as I was very amused by the merchandise store. There are so much things that you can buy; if I have a chance, I wish to have a tour at their Arsenal stadium.
Time was running quickly when we were in London. After making a stop at Arsenal Stadium, we went to Harry Potter's Studio. Woah-la, I do not need to tell who Harry Potter is and let the pictures to illustrate them.
Boarding a train to a far, far place
 
After our tour at Harry Potter's Studio, our tummy started to cry, yelling for food since we were walking for more than an hour in this large studio. Hence, we headed to Phoenix Palace to have our Chinese food.

Once our tummies were filled up, we went to the next destination that was Madame Tussaud - the first wax museum in the world. Personally, I did not fancy it much because I had experienced it somewhere else nonetheless, I must say that it was quite an eye-opening for me. Check this out!
My Shrek :)
The lady behind the brand, Madame Tussaud

While night was still young especially for youngsters like us, we went to Winter Wonderland which is located near to our  hotel. I had my favorite Nutella pretzel there too.
After visiting Winter Wonderland, I went straight to Hard Rock Cafe.

That summarizes my day 3 in London - in total, it was an edu-tainment tour. I enjoyed it much :)

Regards,
Foodiestravel

No comments:

Post a Comment