Monday, September 14, 2015

Chapter 76 – Burger Time at KGB, The Gardens!


I didn’t come across this place till when burger cravings kicked in. Recently, bestie and I went to KGB that stands for Killer Gourmet Burger in The Gardens. It is not really located exactly at The Gardens but more on like the midway between The Gardens and Mid Valley.

Located at Lower Ground (LG), KGB is one of the favorite dining places since there are many people who flock in regardless time as well as age. Young and old ones do join on the bandwagon and have their cravings satisfied.

As for myself, I have read a number of reviews about this place hence, I made an attempt to try this out with my bestie. Recommended by the staff, I opted for Pineapple Express while bestie went ahead with Club burger and The Spike burger – yup, he had two burgers on that day!
 KGB Spiked – RM 16.90

Service was pretty fast – within minutes, the burgers were served to our table. Comprised of crust seared beef, cheddar, crispy beef bacon and its special KGB spicy sauce, bestie gives a thumbs up. According to bestie, the beef patty is soft yet juicy which gives a mouthful splash of beef taste when you put a bite in the mouth.
Pineapple Express – RM 16.90

I was in fact not feeling that well on that day hence, I opted for grilled chicken since it would be better than having a fried chicken patty. Along with the grilled chicken are grilled pineapple, smoked ham slice and KGB spicy sauce. I personally find that the chicken itself is rather dry; the ones that enlightened my taste buds on that day was actually the juicy, round pineapple.
Club Burger – RM 18.90

Bestie, on the other hand, had the Club burger that comes with a piece of grilled chicken, fresh avocado, egg salad, chicken crisps and herbed ranch. However, nothing beats the beef burger as said by bestie. After all, as pledged by the restaurant itself, the beef used is 100% steak grade Australian Grass Fed beef hence, I guess that’s the reason to the goodness of beef burger.
Fries to complement the burgers

Details about KGB at The Gardens Mall, KL
Location          : Lot LG-233 B& C, The Gardens Mall, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City , Kuala Lumpur
Landmark        : Opposite a stall that sells Yong Tau Foo
Tel number      : 03 – 2201 5557

Operation hour: 10am – 10pm

Regards,
Foodiestravel

No comments:

Post a Comment