Thursday, July 9, 2015

Chapter 69 – Carton King Creativity Park (紙箱王), TaiChung, Taiwan

Paper, cardboard….What can you do about it? To majority, paper does not do much benefits aside from allowing us to write, draw, scribble and print. And all these thoughts will fade off when you step into Carton King Creativity Park, TaiChung, Taiwan where the papers and cardboard are put into a good use. Can you imagine that daily items and necessities such as as table, chairs, buildings, decorations, plates, are made by these 2 simple items?
Upon getting the admission ticket, I believe you would have the same experience as me where the first thing you do is to take your camera and capture the surroundings. Each and every area is built aesthetically in both design and creativity. At times, I wonder how did they maintain the quality of the items when some of their display are placed under the hot sun.
It may sound ridiculous if I were to tell you that we can sit on the chairs that made by corrugated paper. I was a bit hesitate to put my ass on it initially. Thereafter, I sat on the chair once I saw a guy who is bigger in size than me put his butt down – that simply states how strong the chair is even though it is made of papers and cardboard only.
I would recommend to go there early to avoid crowd congestion which may be quite annoying especially when you want to take some good images. I was really glad that we were the first group of visitors to step into this area which gave us ample time to pose J.
For more information, you may just visit their website: http://www.cartonking.com.tw/


Regards,
Foodiestravel

No comments:

Post a Comment